Wed 26 May 2010
- Save all documentation, a good way to do this is to buy a three ring binder and section tabs, as soon as you get documentated proof of your work (journal article, thank you letter, CE certificate) put it in the binder in the correct section.
- Start early on this process. It is much easier if you collect this information from the beginning (like having it a binder) instead of hunting down and trying to find the documentation from years past.
- Know the number of points you need for your AHIP membership level and submit more points than necessary as a little bit of cushion
- Mail your submission towards the end of the month not the beginning because all submissions are sent out to reviewers once on the first of the month.
- Main difference between Provisional Membership and the other membership levels is that you get a mentor when you are a Provisional Member.