The National Program Committee has pulled together information on a variety of section, chapter, and national resources to support attendance at the MLA annual meeting. These details have been collected in a table linked in the sidebar of this blog – updates will be made as they become available. Check out the list today, and cross “get support for MLA attendance” off your to-do list!
Archives for November 2013
Posted on: November 21, 2013, in: grants and scholarships
- Recap: ICS 25th Birthday & MLA’14 | International Cooperation Section (ICS) on Be sure to listen to the ICS program if you missed it in person!
- Recap: ICS 25th Birthday & MLA’14 | International Cooperation Section (ICS) on Talking with ICS: Open Forum and Dining Circles
- Amanda McNeil on Opportunities in the Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC) Stricter Literature Search Guidelines
- Melissa Ratajeski on Opportunities in the Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC) Stricter Literature Search Guidelines
- Rachel Walden on MLA is Winding Down, but the Quint Chapter Meeting Submission Deadline is Coming Up!
awards bloggers business meetings calls for participation CE community service contests Educational Media and Technologies Section flipped meeting food Friday May 16 grants and scholarships instructions International Cooperation Section jobs lgbt libraries Library Student Perspective local assistance committee Medical Library Group of Southern California and Arizona Monday May 19 Morning Activities museums networking new members NLM Northern California and Nevada Medical Group parks Party with a Purpose posters Programs Relevant Issues Section Saturday May 17 scholarship fund shopping Silent Auction Social events South Central Chapter Sunday May 18 Sunrise Seminars technology things to do in Chicago Thursday May 15 Tuesday May 20 Twitter